This article, written by Kenneth Chance, originally appeared on https://www.arrowheadlodgerecovery.com/baby-boomers-prescription-opioid-painkiller-addiction. Kenneth Chance is the founder and CEO/President of Arrowhead Lodge Recovery.
Lessons From the Longest Study on Happiness
• What produces real happiness?
• 75 Year Study: Harvard Study of Adult Development
• 724 men tracked
• Men still participating in their 90’s
• Boston 1930’s teenagers from tenement; economically disadvantaged
• One president of the United States in this group
• Successes and not so successful
• Good relationships keep us happier and healthier
Latest posts by Kenneth Chance (see all)
- Rehab for Older Men and Boomers – Addiction Recovery - August 9, 2017
- Is Opioid Epidemic a Masculinity Crisis? - July 18, 2017
- Addiction Recovery Coaching and Monitoring Increase Recovery Success - May 17, 2017